Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Skinny on the Gay Northwest Meetup

Eva Lefoy and I went to the Gay Northwest Meetup in Seattle and let me tell you it was a lot of fun! I got to meet a lot of amazing GLBT authors and got a bag full of goodies to take home. I think the button that says "I Dick Lit" is really funny. Got to love that.
But since I'm lazy and my friend wrote a good post on the meetup I thought I'd just direct you there. Feel free to leave a comment and tell Eva that Shiloh sent you. :)
I had a great time at the Gay Romance Northwest Meetup yesterday. I was already familiar with some of the author panelists and some of the ones I didn’t know I fell in luv with and will definitely read their work.
I also scored free MM books! Can anyone say awesome swag? : )
Okay, so what did the panelists talk about? What were the risque topics addressed? What’s the skinny on MM romance publishing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment