Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Sunday, December 21, 2014

#masturbationmonday The Blacksmith's erotic fantasy






Here's a short excerpt from my newest release Bitten by Snake Oil. It is a M/M historical western romance with fantasy elements.

I know it isn't Christmas related, but really we all need a break from the Christmas rush now and then, right?

Excerpt:

The lust in his gaze dried my lips. I wetted them, taking longer than necessary when I saw Peter eyeing my mouth. Oh Lord, he’s gonna kiss me.

Peter drummed his fingers on my chest. “Well?” he continued to tease, his mouth inches from mine.
I swallowed, dipping my head downward and then back up as if that would help the saliva down. 

“No,” I whispered. “I-I didn’t want the feelings to go away.”

Peter grinned triumphantly. “Me neither.” His husky voice sent blood rushing to my cock, and the hardening member strained against my trousers.

“I wanted to find out what was truly in your heart, but I couldn’t ask.” He let out a soft sigh. “I’m so relieved.”
“Why couldn’t you just ask?”

Peter opened the placket of my trousers, and my cock sprang free, eager to be touched.
The man stroked my large member with what felt like magical hands. Each pass down my shaft increased my pulse until I feared my heart would explode.

My swollen head leaked, and Peter’s tongue snaked out swiping across my slit. His warm, wet tongue lapped my sensitive skin, and I gasped.

His eyes gleamed. “I like the way you taste.” He dropped to his knees and sucked my length into his mouth.

“Oh,” I said in a deep moan.

He alternately licked and sucked as if getting acquainted with my cock. My pulse thundered in my neck. 

“More,” I growled.
Once finished with his inspection, he took more of me a little at a time into his moist mouth until he’d swallowed all of my cock. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes, but he did not stop. His face was a strange combination of concentration and appreciation. He sucked my girth with fervor until my 
breaths came in choppy pants.
My hips bucked, and I thrust into the sweet cavern of his mouth. The smaller man kneeling at my feet no longer controlled our dalliance. My cock bumped the back of his throat as I fucked him hard and fast. Sweat coated my forehead and my suddenly too-tight clothes.


1 comment: