2014 flew by and I don't feel like I got as much accomplished as I would have liked. I'm ready to start fresh in 2015. What are my resolutions for 2015?
1. Finish some of the WIPs I have been sitting on for a long time.
2. Publish a boxed set 1x a month. Short reads from myself and other authors. Erotic. Romance. Hot and steamy. I’m talking $0.99 each. Woot!
3. Publish at least one F/F story.
4. Publish a menage boxed set with other authors. This one is already in the works!
5. Publish a Christmas romance story. I got an idea for it this year but ran out of time.
6. Stay up on my house cleaning better.
7. Read in a variety of genres. At least 40 books total.
8. Try to blog more about my writing/life. It is my blog right?
9. Don't procrastinate as much!
Find out what goals/resolutions these other authors are making!
That's an impressive list! Good luck and Happy New Year.ReplyDelete
Yay, for more F/F stories. (Riptide has a current call out for F/F stuff, just so you know.) I hear you on the WIPS - every year, there are more of them and random plotbunnies.ReplyDelete
Oh the house cleaning! I need to make that a goal, too. Well, I guess it is a "goal" for me every year. I really need to just make it happen :)ReplyDelete
Your writing goals are impressive and I hope you accomplish them all! Happy 2015!