Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Friday, June 21, 2013

Nude Cyclists on Parade

I haven't been blogging for a while because I've been on vacation. Tomorrow I am going with a friend to Seattle, Washington. My friend is from Texas and wants to see Seattle so we signed up for a tour of the Emerald City.

Unfortunately, it was bad timing. The roads are going to be blocked and the tour will actually be a maze of detours. Sigh. There is a half marathon and marathon scheduled for tomorrow and in the Fremont area the nudist parade. Nudist parade?

Well, maybe it isn't that bad after all!

 This is a very unique, down to earth parade. No motorized floats are allowed, no signage, no politics... These brave bicyclists paint their bodies and ride down the route nude. I hope it is sunny day.

Here is YouTube video of last year's parade.
 Maybe it will be a plot bunny for my next erotica story... you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment