Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Late to the Party

I have been a writer my entire life... but I was late to the romance genre. I'm not sure why. I love to read a good romance. Something about a strong hero sweeping the heroine off her feet and the promise of a happily ever after ending after an emotional journey. But could I write one?

At the urging of a friend, and after devouring all the romance novels I could find, I decided to find out. After finishing my second historical romance... (the first one may stay in the bottom drawer of my desk forever) I realized that I not only could write romance, but I loved writing romance.

And it seemed that with each round of editing my romance became hotter and hotter and hotter until it was making me blush not with embarrassment but with excitement. If I was enjoying the sexy bits this much, wouldn't other readers?

I'm still in the process of publishing my first historical erotica novel. I have several novels in the works. I will keep you updated on my progress.

I'm a shy wallflower with a wild imagination. I'm glad my friend dragged me to the romance party. Now that I'm here I don't want to leave. After all, I'm still looking for my prince charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment