Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Friday, June 5, 2015

Going Audio - Testing the ACX Waters

I took a class on audio books a long time ago. Well maybe not that long ago but AXC had just come out and it was the newest craze in the book world. Indie authors were excited about the possibility of getting their books published in audio.

I didn't jump on the bandwagon right away. I was still new to the publishing world in general and it seemed overwhelming to me. However, I finally feel like I'm getting my feet under me, and I'm ready to give it a try.

I just completed my profile for Private Pleasure and I am currently accepting auditions. It should be interesting to see if I get any takers. F/F books are not popular in general, but I know of a few narrators who have been asking for more F/F books to narrate. Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment