Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Hysteria Machine by Steffanie Homes #Steampunk #erotica

While I'm not a steampunk fan I do enjoy the genre once in a while. All the gadgets are fun and I do like the historical references to the Victorian era. I decided to try the Hysteria Machine. Wowza! I'm glad I did.

Here is my review:

This was my first taste of Steffanie Holmes' stories and I can't wait to read more! The Hysteria Machine was HOT steampunk erotica. The gears and levers and mechanics were explained well. I felt transported to the group sex gathering and what a ride. Now where can I get my own Hysteria Machine?

This one will not disappoint! I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Do you know what the hysteria machine is? If not you can read one of my old blog posts about this invention. It was actually made for the purpose of helping women masturbate. Yes, those Victorian people were a little kinky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment