Hot History Facts and Hot Fiction

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sex with Monsters

Vampires. Werewolves. Things that go bump in the night. They’re dangerous, forbidden. Yet we desire to tap into that unknown and know its strength, perhaps test our boundaries. Succumb to it and maybe reinvent ourselves in the process.

And then my brain kicks in and says, oh that’s all sooo serious sounding! What about a little fun?

Well I did write a little vampire ditty a few years back and I still have it. In fact, I recently dusted it off, added another five thousand words and it’s awaiting submission. In the meantime, I have brought a bit to share today. I hope you like it. It’s rather smexy!

"But, my flight..." Darla murmured, pushing her breasts into his hands.
Her breasts were heavy and full and warm. Under the flimsy bra material, he could feel her nipples pebble. He wheezed in a groan as his balls contracted tight to his body. “Don’t worry. I'll give you a ride to the airport myself.”
Darla smiled and stroked her fingernails down his washboard abs to the waistband of his pants. Her fingers undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper. “I guess we better make this quick then.”
His cock leapt at the touch of her hands, sending liquid out the slit. Panting, he was moments away from sweeping her off her feet and taking her to his bed. Trouble was, he wanted to keep her there longer than a night. Images of her spread eagle on his bed ripe for his pleasure slammed into him. His blood heated. The red covering slid over his eyes. He ached to taste her and lowered his face toward her cleavage. “How long will you be gone?”
“A week. I was planning to visit the rest of the family too.”
He jerked his head up.
She laughed. “Do you think you can live without me that long?”
“I highly doubt it.”
Her smile faded.  “I guess I should really go then… We can pick this up when I return.”
He growled and pulled her tight against him, lest she escape. “No.” He shook his head. “I will come with you. Sergey, ready the night plane!” He swooped down and picked her up in his arms. As he gazed upon the heaving swell her breasts, her long elegant neck, and her ruby red lips begging to be kissed, his control reached the breaking point. His hissed as the ancient diamond and ruby medallion around his neck burned his skin. He ached to use its power. No, no I won’t use fear or control to take her. But I must have her. I must.
His blood boiled as he rushed down the stairs with her. Sergey waited at the bottom of the gangway. “Start the engines,” he barked. “Land somewhere in northern  Michigan.”
“Yes, sir.”
Sealed inside the pitch dark plane, he moved easily down the aisle and into his velvet-draped bedroom. He laid her softly on the deep maroon bedspread and lit the electric torches framing the bed so that he could look at her. There, spread on the bed, was the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen. He ran his hands over her breasts and savored her moan. “Miss Blaylock. I am about to make love to you. I will not stop until we are both satisfied, but I promise I will not hurt you.” He traced razor-sharp elongating claws over her bosom and reveled in her gasp, her pulse quickening under her perfect skin. “If you like, you may scream now.”

Thanks for reading!

Eva



Here’s the blurb in progress for this one:

Widowed vampire Antonio is being harangued by his mother to find another wife when the woman of his dreams suddenly appears on his doorstep. She’s stranded by a storm and joins him for an unforgettable meal. After dinner, he must decide if a modern vampire can ignore the old ways and find true love.

During their nightplane ride to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Darla Blaylock finds a spectacular lover she longs to make lose control, freeing the beast inside him. But at her sister’s wedding, he must save her life or she’ll never find the ice to cool her inner fire…

Bio:




Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eva-Lefoy/344907072265234

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eva_Lefoy

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6656950.Eva_LeFoy

Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Eva-Lefoy/e/B00CE0EY0G

Blog: http://writery.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment